Breast Implant Sizes
If you've decided to get breast implants, then one of the biggest decisions that you're going to make during the process is the breast implant size. While many women that choose breast implants decide to make their breasts larger through surgery, others do so simply to improve the shape or perkiness of their breasts. Choosing the size of your breast implants is a personal choice, and there are a number of things that you should take into consideration.
How To Choose Breast Implant Size
To decide on a size for your breast implants, consult with your plastic surgeon and ask yourself the following questions:
- Why do I want implants? - are you getting implants because you want large breasts, or because you want to improve the shape or perkiness? Do you want to make your breasts symmetrical?
- Do you want a natural look? - if you want your breast implants to look natural, you need to keep your body proportions in mind when choosing breast implants sizes.
- Will your desired breast size impact your day-to-day activities? - if you are highly physically active, then you may find that larger breasts get in the way, lead to back pain, and could result in other physical issues. It's important to choose your breast implants size based on your lifestyle.
- What does your doctor suggest? - during our consultations, we provide advice on the best size options for your body, lifestyle, and aesthetic requirements.
- What is your existing breast size? - this matters from a surgical perspective as you need to have sufficient breast tissue to accomodate larger breast implants.
Understanding Saline Implant Sizes
Women are used to talking about breast implants in the context of cup size. However, it's important not to get too caught up in that when discussing your options for silicone breast implants sizes. Providing your plastic surgeon with your size requirements using cup size as a description can be helpful, but cup size only shows a part of the picture since shape, and size variances within each cup size can lead to different results. Pictures of the results you desire can help get you closer to your goal. That helps us determine the correct CC size for your breast implants.
Book Your Consultation for Breast Augmentation
If you're ready to explore your options for breast implant sizes, our leading plastic surgeons in breast augmentation can help guide you through the process and get you a result that will improve your self confidence and love your body more than ever before. Contact us today to book your consultation; our team at Personique in Austin is looking forward to hearing from you.